Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria and google adsense policies that you should know before applying for Google Adsense Program.
How to Apply For Google Adsense Eligibility and Policies Compliance Tips
- First you need a website of your own.
- Google Adsense accepts applications from applicants who are over 18.
- Your site should comply with the policies of Google Adsense. These policies are regularly varied so you should keep yourself updated.
- In some locations Google Adsense requires publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. This step is taken to ensure the quality of advertising network and protect the interests of advertisers and existing publishers.
Policies of Google Adsense: All publishers are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Google, Google AdSense reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site and/or disable your AdSense account at any time. These policies are given below:
- Don’t click on your own Google ads.
- Don’t ask anyone to click on your Google ads.
- Publishers should never use deceptive practices in order to trigger accidental clicks on ads.
- Be aware of how your site is promoted.
- Create sites with unique and relevant content.
- Copying Google pages is strictly prohibited.
So, an applicant or member of Google AdSense program should comply with all these basic policies to be a member of this program. The applicant must also satisfy the eligibility criteria given by Google AdSense.